The internet world is not constant at all. Every single day, thousands of new websites are added to the web. According to a survey, the web world has more than 1800 websites, great UI framework, web development tools & software and to date less than 200 million active websites. In this thriving competition, if you want your website to be visible among all other websites, you must opt for creative or innovative ideas, latest development trends, and top-rated web development tools.
So, today in this blog we will be discussing some great and much needed we development tools & resources to shape your business website and rant it on top. As the web development field is vast, so we are differentiating the five major software into five parts which are described below:
– Semantic UI: This tool helps in creating beautiful websites and it also makes sensitive designs user-friendly. The projects which are built with this tool can be great but challenging.
1. Help you make beautiful designs.
2. Provide official support to third party apps.
3. Offers great customization options.
4. Includes a ton of UI components for instant solutions.
– Bootstrap: This is a user application framework which is specially developed to create dynamic websites and web applications. It is one of the best and most preferred ways to complete tasks related to dynamic websites and apps. It is compatible with all sort of browsers.
1. It helps in getting web development faster and save your efforts while coding.
2. Helps in getting the work done with great efficiency.
3 Helps to fix issue effortlessly.
Help in facilitating abundant customization.
2.) WORDPRESS: WordPress is a monster in the world of content management systems (software that lets you write, edit, and publish content on the web). It got its notoriety being used to power blogs for high-profile brands like CNN, Reuters, and the Wall Street Journal.
However, WordPress’s plugins and customization make it a workhorse for web developers, so nowadays entire websites, e-commerce sites, and web portals are all built using WordPress.
3.) GIT: Git is a version control system, a tool you use to track changes made in a website’s code over time. If something goes wrong with your code, you can then use Git to return to a previous version of the site and find the problem.
Version control systems are an essential part of web development, and Git is an industry-standard.
4.) MAMP OR WAMPSERVER: When you build a website with WordPress, the WordPress program (along with your site’s pages and content) are usually stored on a web server via a web hosting company. However, for development and testing purposes, you might want to install WordPress on your own local (home or office) computer.
If you’re using a Mac, MAMP is a program that gives you the tools you need to run WordPress on your own machine. But what if you’re running a Windows computer? No problem. Look no further than WampServer, a program that serves the same purpose but works with Windows.
5.) VISUAL STUDIO CODE: Visual Studio Code is a source code editor available for Windows, Mac, and Linux machines. It allows you to debug code (identify and remove errors) directly from its on-screen editor.
It also has built-in Git commands (handy for tracking your code’s changes without exiting the editor) and smart completion (an efficiency tool for writing code), and it’s fully customizable.
Above, we have described some of the useful tools & resources which can be used for web development and are highly recommended. Please contact Vie Signals on (+44) 208-144-6264 for further help on web development, web designing, SMM, SEO, etc.